Monday, January 14, 2008

A Quick Update and The Wood Whisperer Network

I thought it was time to give everyone an update. I have been busy working on the cove moldings I need for the cabinet, but I haven't had a lot of time to spend working on them. I've got the profile cut in them, but I have a lot of sanding to do before I can miter them & glue them onto the carcases.

A more detailed post will be forthcoming soon. I'll be working on the next post over the next few evenings. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I wasn't abandoning this blog.

You may have noticed that there's an icon on the right for the Wood Whisperer Network. If you click on it, you'll be taken to a web site with a list of other blogs that have joined the Network. These are all run by fellow wood workers who wish to share their experiences. And they're great places to learn more about woodworking.

Yes, I've had this icon on the page for a few weeks; I just realized today that I placed it on the page without mentioning it. Marc (The Wood Whisperer) is a good guy & I wanted to recognize what he's doing in a post.

Take care and I'll be back with more, soon.

No comments: