Sunday, January 27, 2008

What a week!

This past week has been extremely busy for me. I didn't get much time to work on my project, though. I spent the week going to work, leaving there & coming home, having dinner, and then traveling to my church to listen to a special speaker. He was at the church from Sunday through Friday.

I have done some work on the cabinet about which I have to update everyone, but I haven't had a chance to do any writing since the week before this. I will get some thing written up this week & post it as soon as I can, I promise.

In the meantime, please bear with me and I will get something written up soon.

Tony

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey man i have a question about the crown molding bits i tried to make one, and i use the same brand Bosch 1617 EVS, your crown molding that you post here your needed to sand because mi crown molding have a imperfections but is my first time jejeje and i need to make more, and what is the speed for the long bit crown molding i set in 2 aprox 13500